Looks like my Blogging life has taken quite the hit! eh? haha well I think it is about time to go ahead and update it and share a bit of what has been goin on! Mostly just work and going through the motions, I work for Briggs Built Metal, I was hired as a delivery guy but as time keeps goin by I have become the "all around guy" I bend metal, remodel, office work, and they have actually just made me a salesman and that is prolly my favorite one! I love going out and talking with potential customers and just getting to know people! So if anyone needs any metal roofing or siding hit me up! we go everywhere!




The past few weeks have been pretty cool tho, I think I have been down to Utah 3 of the last 4 weeks, I had a mission reunion one week and it was great to see some old friends and both of my mission presidents. The next week I went down to Salt Lake to go to the annual Jazz game, it was against the Golden State Warriors which turned out to be a disappointment as they lost ( and that is only the 3rd time I have seen them lose in person) but the trip was a blast! I went with a few friends and we got to meet a couple of the Jazz Dancers, we sat in the upper bowl cause I didn't want to spend alot but I scouted us out some seats about 10 rows up and we went to sit there after the first quarter, we were all sorts of loud, and were dancing like crazy, so that got us onto the Jumbotron a couple of times it was way exciting! that was a first for me.




The next week didn't include a Utah trip but marked another first for me, a friend of mine was getting married so we had a batchelor party for him and we went paintballing for it, it was soweet! I cannot believe I have never gone before, I have had many opportunities to go but it never appealed to me so I passed up a few chances, I'll tell ya what tho, I am a huge fan now, so if anyone wants to go, lets do it!




Then this past weekend I had bought a couple of tickets to the AMA Supercross Race, so Logan and I saddled up the truck and headed down, I had another reason to go as I sold my dirt bike, so it was a bittersweet weekend, but it will be okay I am sure I will get another bike sometime. but the race was awesome, a guy I work with went too and brought his daughter and they bought pit passes and then gave them to us so we could go down and see the riders and there rigs. I was rooting for the Makita Suzuki of course, and last years Supercross champion Chad Reed but he ended up taking second as a lapped rider blocked him and cost him the race. I am not really a Reed fan but I LOVE Suzuki, so I had to support my team. it was totally worth the money. I can't wait to go again.

Comments

Becci and Josh said…
you've been busy, and the girls you are with at the jazz game are cute, were they the dancers? haha well I am sure Josh would love going paintballing with you, he loves it! You guys should get together with Paul as well and go, I know Paul is always looking for an excuse to play. Oh and have you taken that Amy girl out yet that I gave her number to you?? Just wondering!
Anonymous said…
You're BAAACK! Yay! Looks like you've been having some fun, I already sent Paul a text telling him that you want to play. He is itching pretty bad to get out there and shoot some people! I would love it if you would take him off my hands! :) Haha.
Jan said…
You've come to Utah and haven't stopped to see me? What's up with that:) Looks like fun! Ryan is also an avid Paitball freak. He even has two guns (they are old school tho)He would love to go with anyone now that he doesn't go out with the "younger boys" anymore :)
K.J. said…
no those were ust some friends I went to the game with, but the pics of the jazz dancers are on facebook! haha I really would love to paintball but I don't have any stuff, how much is a gun and everything i need? sorry jan i wasn't in that neck of the woods I almost always come visit when I am in logan!

Popular posts from this blog