Before ya"ll get too excited and think that the last post means one certain topic let me assure you that it is not the only meaning! It is partly that but I meant it as a bunch of general topics from work, to school, purchases, girls, and moving out, etc. I am just having dificulty in making the "hard decisions" and I am not sure that I really remember how to get my answers :(
Wow! I totally forgot I even had a blog! (sorry Melissa ) the last little while has been so crazy, I got a new job working for Briggs Built Metal, I am the Dispatcher for deliveries and things, I take care of the trucks and trailers but mostly I just drive around in my big Duramax . I keep trying to talk my boss into getting me a Powerstroke but we'll see! I love it actually I work with my best friend and a couple other friends as well so it is a blast! I have done a lot of traveling the last couple weeks as well, my buddy Lane and I went to Calgary, AB, Canada to visit his sister, I have never been to Canada before so we had a lot of fun despite our 6 hour detour to Billings, MT, whoops! We then came back and it was straight to Logan for thanksgiving, and I spent a couple extra days with Shelby and Ashton! (I Love them!) I forgot to mention that my lil bro Pogy came home in between those 2 trips, and it has been fun to have him back again, we are always boxing and wrestling!...
Comments