Wow! I totally forgot I even had a blog! (sorry Melissa) the last little while has been so crazy, I got a new job working for Briggs Built Metal, I am the Dispatcher for deliveries and things, I take care of the trucks and trailers but mostly I just drive around in my big Duramax. I keep trying to talk my boss into getting me a Powerstroke but we'll see! I love it actually I work with my best friend and a couple other friends as well so it is a blast!
I have done a lot of traveling the last couple weeks as well, my buddy Lane and I went to Calgary, AB, Canada to visit his sister, I have never been to Canada before so we had a lot of fun despite our 6 hour detour to Billings, MT, whoops! We then came back and it was straight to Logan for thanksgiving, and I spent a couple extra days with Shelby and Ashton! (I Love them!) I forgot to mention that my lil bro Pogy came home in between those 2 trips, and it has been fun to have him back again, we are always boxing and wrestling! I love it. But it was time for another trip again back to Logan, I had a couple reasons of going down, we went to see my friends fiance' go through the temple for the first time, and of course he needed a bachelor party thrown so we got some perty good gag gifts, however it was only 30 minutes long! who does that? he totally dogged us and went to his fiance's house! oh well we actually had our own plans! that of course involved chica's! We ended up going to the USU hockey game, it was totally wicked sick tight awesome! I am a huge fan! and also bowling afterwards, it was fun cause I also had my cousins with me to play with! but the real reason for the trip was to send Shelby Nicole out on her mish, it was good, it is always good to have a reminder of how the Lord works. Well another work week goes by and it was time for another trip! This time to Salt Lake, for the actual wedding for my friend so Lane and I saddled up one more time and went down there and stayed at my cousins Sean and Brittany's (thanks ya'll). We went to the Bountiful Temple, it was gorgeous! and of course the luncheon and receptions were okay I guess for a wedding. we went to Cabelas in between and gawked with another friend, and then went and sang karaoke after the reception, I have a tough time giving out those free concerts tho cause I am fantastic! They need to pay me! but we made it back safely home and Ashton came up to go snowboarding with us! what an awesome month! but super busy! and we still have Christmas to go!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to see you're back... looks like you've been busy! :)
Logan Bradley said…
You are pogy! and i totally win the boxing and wrestling every time.
Becci and Josh said…
So I've totally have to hear this awesome kareokee sometime. So I probably don't even know how to spell it, but that's fine!

Popular posts from this blog